Monday, December 7, 2009

Letter of Intent

Dear Reader,


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog. I hope this portfolio gives you another glimpse into my prior accomplishments and future goals. At the very least, you will find out a little bit more about me.


As a recent graduate of The College of New Jersey, I look forward to attending graduate school for Industrial/Organizational Psychology and obtaining an internship in Human Resources. I have the motivation, determination, and necessary skills to work in this ever evolving industry and I am excited to apply everything I have learned in my 16 years of schooling to this field.


I encourage you to view the works I have posted below, as they represent how much I have learned and accomplished during my time in college. I know I still have a lot left to learn and I hope to do so with your help. Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Perhaps we can even discuss them in person!


Thank you,

Allie